Bluewater Real Estate Office
Outside view of the building.
Inside view (floor plan).First thing I did was add some cheap items and mark items for sale. Bookcases work like clothing racks, you sell many items before its empty. You don't sell the full bookcase. The sims arriving need to earn their register badge, restocking, and sales badge. So I set up the shop to help those along.
I sent three sims, all in perm plat and able to meditate. Currently, the shop has zero rank. This means there are just a few customers (4 at a time). So it is pretty easy for just one sim to do all the work. I sent the other two sims to meditate until I need their help. [Playable sims at the store - Eye, Dew U. and Irilly]
Irilly (girl sim) starts off working "basic sell". This customers meter is pretty high, so one attempt should push it over. If I queue up a line of "basic sell" I can probably squeeze a gold star out of this guy. Irilly sell him a few items as well as a few others.
Then Irilly heads off to the register to ring up a line of customers. All the customer sims are waiting to make their purchases. They all have brown bags with one $. (watch for different color bags). This means their purchases don't add up to be very much. Making lots of money isn't my objective. Its getting the sims their badges and building the shop to Rank 10 using the basic purpose of the shop.
View of the shop in great need of restocking. Irilly has been working sales, register and restocking when she could. Her focus was sales and register. Dew U. only needs his register badge so shop is ready for him to get to work.
By the time the shop is fully stocked (or nearly), Dew U. earns his gold restocking badge. (he must have been pretty close.)
I sent Dew U. and Eye to meditate. While Irilly keeps up with sales, register, restocking. When the store is nearly empty of items, I close up shop so Irilly can just stock and not be distracted with sales and registers work.
another empty store shot
Irilly is working hard to restock. She is perm. plat so hits the energizer when she needs to be refreshed. She and the others will stay on this lot until it reaches rank 10.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home