Sunday, February 04, 2007

Club Dante

Since Club Dante was owned my Malcom Landgrabb, I had to make him a part of the family. Well, he didn't actually have to be a part of the family to get the property. I only had to have him die on my lot while he visited. I'm wondering why the sim police has not showed up to my lot due to the huge amount of deaths. I guess the sims only has laws about burglary.
Floor plan. I usually change one or two things to match my playing style. Since visiting sims rarely use the bathroom, I changed the bathroom to be uni-sex. Placed a DJ Booth in that area. Its a venue business. Not a lot to do to keep it going. I price the venue at medium low and go off to do whatever works. This sim needs all his badges so he does work sales at the venue.
Just for fun, he asks everyone over for a group smustle.
After the group smustle, they get a drink at the bar.
Time to be a werewolf. It seems to give the visiting sim a fright.

Wood U. is working the venue, while a chef walks by the shop. I've seen exterminators, cops, burglars, and a few others I can't recall walk by a community lot.
Nothing else to do, so he works on the workbench badges. (I'll just score them all when they are all done. Less paperwork that way.)
Robot bench is done.


Rank 10

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, how many 10 rank businesses does this make for you?

Trudy

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter