Sunday, February 11, 2007

Contempo Moderne

View of Contempo Moderne from above.
The second floor is just steps to the balcony outside.
Inside the shop before I made changes. To keep the visitors from going upstairs, I placed a fence and counters around the step area. This was used to block the steps. I placed the register on one of the counters. Sometimes customers will block the register which makes it impossible for my sims to allow the customers to pay and leave. So I try to arrange the lot in a way that only allows the workers to go behind the counter. This set up helped control a couple of problems with one minor change. The door on the fence is locked to only allow household and workers.
I was having trouble getting this lot moving. Costumers would just stand around talking and not purchase anything. I made sure the environment score was high and there were cheap items around. That still didn't work. I ended up calling in some helpers. This is the workers first day at work. All four are set to work on sales. I ended up having to many workers and they would just get in the way of other workers. So sent two home and kept two. After that, things started to progress faster.
I decided to have a couple of my sims paint some random shots of visiting sims. I did this once before in my prosperity game. It was fun to see who ended up with the special paintings. Prosperity challenge added a lot of fun to the OFB EP. When you sell to townies they only keep a few things. They don't keep everything they purchase. If another playable house purchase something, they will keep it. The amount will be subtracted from that households cash on hand. So the family can't purchase more than what they have, but they keep what they do purchase. The exception is with venue's, that amount isn't subtracted from the family's cash on hand.



Contempo Moderne worked up to rank 10.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

Very nice. I may have to try that random pic thing.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter