Thursday, March 01, 2007

Here or Else Groc



This is one of my favorite Maxis shops. The set up is great!!! I add a little fence around the register to keep the customers from getting in the way. To keep my register worker from wandering off, I lock the gate for all sims. Put 8 snaps in the area and let the sim out to use the energizer. Keep up that routine and in no time the sim has a gold register badge and gold restocking badge.
The food flies off the shelf. Before you know it, the food cases are empty.







If your a pink bunny spotter, you can see one in the top of one of the freezer case.



Rank 10. If you look close, you may see that I added another register. The lines get to be a little much for one cash register.


1 Comments:

Blogger Simsation said...

Yet another one. I may have to try this one. It looks like it would be easy to get the badges.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter