Monday, March 12, 2007

Fruit stand.

This is a shot of the fruit stand community lot that I created. The lot isn't created to be built to rank 10. It was built as a way to make copies of the fruit and veggies for the juice machine. Each machine is stocked full with mouth watering fruit. I used the carpet tiles so I could "see" what food was in what juice machine.

Apple, Orange, Lemon, Strawberry [space] Cucumber, Pepper, Eggplant, Pole Beans, Tomato [space] boot.

The lot works the same as making fast copies of snapdragons. Even with the copies I still have my sims garden and tend to fruit trees.

I've noticed that when a sim "serves" juice sometimes the tray will disappear before the sim places it on the counter. I've seen it sometimes but not all the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger cleancup said...

Maybe I'm unbareably slow but I don't understand! How can you make copies of stocked juicers and snapdragons? and how do you get sims to serve juice... mine only ever drink it. Is there a "make many" option?

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter