Monday, March 12, 2007

LeMagnifique International Restaurant

Shot of the building.
Floor plan of first floor.
Floor plan of second floor. One sim works as a hostess as she earns credit toward her sales badge.
One sim cooks and the other is the waitress.

Waitress takes the order.
After playing the lot to about rank3, I decided to change the menu to Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Cheesecake.


Oddly, this customer ordered a salad (not on the menu). She drops it on him. The next few shots are the progress of the salad dropping on the customer. (oops)










Rank 10.
This shop was a challenge to work to rank 10 as is. After about rank 5, I added things to help build rank. I added a stereo and few other items. I kept the focus on the restaurant.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats, i don't think i've ever worked a restaurant up to level 10.

~spongey

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter