

Arrive to find a shop that is empty of toys. Its up to the shop owner to stock the shelf and make their fortune.

I left the computer running to tend to some "real life" issues. I returned to find the shop at -1 and a shop full of empty bags on the floor. Long road a head. This resulted in me learning a very valuable tip with earning a rank 10 shop. Each time a
sim with lots of red marks visited, I'd work to build relationship with the
sim then hire the
sim. Whatever stars the
sims has when hired, those stars are lost. Since I hired
sims with negative stars, it was a WIN for the store. I might work them a while, but the point was a quick fix to get rid of the red stars.

Seasons
EP added to the game. I happen o notice a bunch of
butterflies. I tried to click on them and it said "catch butterflies". I sent my
sim to catch them.

It took a few tries until he caught a jar full of them. I'm not sure if they are good for anything. They must be good for something other than just looking at them.

When I click on the jar, it says view or release. I put them in my backpack for safe keeping. If left out on the counter, they die.

Rank 10 Shop. I left the shop full of water wigglers. If I visit the shop again, it will be ready to go.
1 Comments:
I've actually played this shop a few times. First with the Goths and then later on with a Generation family.
Post a Comment
<< Home