
A small fixer upper lot. Needs a lot of additions to work this lot to rank 10. Arrive to find a small building with a few shelves and a cash register. Nothing on the lot to sell.

I added a green house and put hot tubs in it. It wasn't long before one of the hot tubs caught on fire. One of the visitors was soon in flames.

My
sims rushed to put out the
sim on flames.

Then one of the playable
sims catch on fire. I was able to extinguish the fire of the playable
sim but not the visitor.

On the other side of the lot I built a pool.

Here is a shot of the fire
sim taking a dive into the ground.

I deleted the green house and hot tubs and built a pond.




The lot the way I left it.

Rank 10.
I earned rank 10 by selling lots of small item things. The hot tubs and pool were put in to see if they would help. Neither
helped gain rank.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home