Planetary Pet Store
The structure.
Floor plan.
Best of the best award. This lot would be one that would really give depth to challenge that a player plays different lots. You can sell your fellow friends pet breeds that you decide. Click on the pet stand and pick the breed you wish to sell. It would make the game more interesting if you can only bring pets into the game this way or moving in strays. It would take some control out of the players hand and encourage creativity in order to get that "special breed" into the family. Not impossible, just creativity. Like most things sims, in theory it seems it would add depth and interest perhaps it wouldn't at all.


1 Comments:
I haven't yet tried to own this shop. It does look like it would interesting. I have had a home business where I sold the pets. My kids got mad at me because I sold their families so many cats. ROFL
Post a Comment
<< Home